Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year All!!
It sure went by fast didn't it! I don't know about you, but I am in denial about it being 2013!! I hope I can come to terms with this soon - I hate scribbling the date on my stuff LOL!!

I have decided to move the Freedom Quilters group to another location. Cotton Tail Quilts has been so accommodating in hosting us last year and I cannot thank them enough for all the support they gave us. Our new location will be at at Stitch'n Quilt in Mabelton. Pat and the gang are equally as committed to fostering the QOV cause and I am excited to be engaged with everyone there. Spread the wealth I say!

Here is the address:
Stitch'n Quilt
5590 Mableton Parkway, SW
Suite 114
Mableton, GA 30126
770-944-3356
Meeting time: 3rd Saturday of the month - 
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
First meeting of the new year - 
Saturday - January 19th

Thanks for all you do and have done to help further this great cause!
~Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment